Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Summer from Mr Hippo! :)

Happy Summer everyone! Hope you guys are enjoying the sunny warmth all around :)

If you are a contact lens wearer, make sure your lenses are properly cleaned and stored.
The Jitterbug Contact Lens Cleaner can help you do all the cleaning work and ensure that your lenses are free from deposits.

I have been using the Jitterbug Cleaner with Happy Hippo lens case for my lenses and I definitely recommend all contact lens wearer to get one. I don't need to clean and finger rub my lenses every morning cause all I need to do is just press 'Rapid Clean' on the Jitterbug and it will clean the lenses in 16 seconds. Less hassle, less messy :)


Grab a Jitterbug for only RM60 (USD20) per cleaning kit! You can also purchase additional animal lens case for only RM12.50 (USD4) a case. Just click the shopping cart below :)

ONLY RM60 (USD20) PER KIT!
COMES WITH A ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY!
(One cleaning kit includes one JitterBug lens cleaner, dual lens case, battery, one instruction and warranty information booklet & one small black pouch bag)

If you have any queries, do contact me at jitterbugcleaner@yahoo.com
Cheers & take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment